Wednesday, May 19, 2010



Four years ago tomorrow I boarded a plane for my first trip ever, overseas. I flew around the world to Africa, landed in the country of Senegal, and fell in love with a people and culture that will forever have a place in my heart. In fact, a piece of my heart is still there, and my heart dreams of going back one day for a longer stay. I kept a very detailed journal, and I love to go back and read it. I can see the sights, hear the sounds, and smell the smells of each day there. I also have so many pictures. Here are a few I'll share to show you my passion...









"Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. For the LORD is great and greatly to be praised; He is also to be feared above all gods." (1 Chronicles 16: 24-25, NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment